You are hereHome › Copyright Notice
The “Bahá'í International Community United Nations Office” is the official presence of the Bahá'í International Community’s United Nations Office on the World Wide Web. All articles and photographs in this site may be freely reprinted, re-emailed, re-posted to the World Wide Web and otherwise reproduced by an individual or organization, subject to the following restrictions:
- They must at all times be attributed to the Bahá'í International Community as the original publisher and Bahá'í International Community’s United Nations Office Web site as the original source.
- The reproduction must be accompanied by a prominent link to this Web site (in on-line media) or the URL (www.bic.org) of this site (in other media).
- Photographs and articles cannot be used in any way (including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product service, opinion or cause) which conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
- Photographs may be edited for size only.
- The Bahá'í International Community will not be responsible to any person or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the stories and/or photographs on our site.
- Although this blanket permission to reproduce articles and photographs from this site is given freely such that no special permission is required, the Bahá'í International Community retains full copyright protection for its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international laws.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org